This resource includes 5 interactive secret picture puzzles in Google Slides and video instructions for students. This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for math stations, independent practice or distance learning. This activity is perfect for 2nd grade students learning addition with regrouping or for 3rd grade students who need a refresher before moving on to larger numbers.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you do need a Google e-mail to use Google Slides.
Save 30% by purchasing the time saving 2-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle.
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 5 self-checking secret picture puzzles that students complete as they solve the addition problems
- 60 2-digit addition problems (12 per puzzle)
- Adding two 2-digit numbers that require regrouping in the tens (2-digit Sums)
- Adding two 2-digit numbers that require regrouping in the tens and/or hundreds (3-digit Sums)
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home