Students will love the interactive and engaging practice in these themed activities while they learn and practice 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping. The variety of Google Slides activities include regrouping practice with Base ten blocks and with the Traditional algorithm.
This bundle includes 7 interactive Google Slides activities, each with video instructions for students, 3 digital coloring activities (in Google Forms) and 5 self-grading Quick Checks (in Google Forms) to monitor student progress.
These resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any platform compatible with Google resources for math stations, independent practice or distance learning. This bundle is perfect for 2nd grade or 3rd grade students.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you do need a Google e-mail to use Google Slides and Google Forms.
Save 35% by purchasing this 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle!
*Download the Preview to take a closer look at each of the resources included*
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the 6 Google Slides Activities and 8 Google Forms in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube) for each of the Google Slides Activities and for the Digital Coloring Activities
- Over 70 interactive student slides with movable pieces
- 3 Digital Coloring Activities (10 problems each)
- 5 Quick Checks to use as Exit Tickets (5 problems each)
- Using Base 10 Blocks to add two 3-digit numbers
- How to regroup 10 ones as a ten
- How to regroup 10 tens as a hundred
- Adding two 3-digit numbers using the traditional algorithm
- Word Problems
- Word Problems with extra information
This bundle includes activities that progress from concrete (using Base-10 Blocks) to abstract (using the traditional algorithm). Early practice for students includes many self-checking aspects to build student confidence, to support students as they become more independent.
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use the Google Slides activities as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, Interactive Pieces to Teach Your Lesson
- Use these resources as a No Prep Math Stations
- Use these resources as Early Finisher Activities
- Use these resources for Small Group Reteach or Tutoring
- Assign these resources as lessons for student practice as Independent Work
- Use the Quick Checks as Exit Tickets or for informal assessments