Your 2nd grade and 3rd grade students will LOVE these interactive Google Slides with engaging movable pieces. They will feel confident using the self-checking features in the first half of this resource as they practice subtracting 3-digit numbers. Students will progress to solving problems with less support as they move to the second half of the slides.
Video instructions for students are embedded in the activity, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 40% by purchasing the 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle!
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 5 self-checking slides of subtraction with regrouping problems to build student confidence
- 5 slides with fun multiple choice problems
- Subtracting two 3-digit numbers that require regrouping using the traditional algorithm
- Embedded student support with movable boxes that reveal correct regrouping work and answers
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home