This resource includes 3 interactive Color by Code Google Forms for fun 3-digit Subtraction with Regrouping practice. In this digital coloring activity a part of the picture is colored in with each correct answer! When students type in an incorrect answer, they are prompted to try again. Video instructions for students are also included.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for math stations, independent practice or distance learning. This activity is perfect for 2nd grade and 3rd grade students who need practice subtracting 3-digit numbers.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 40% by purchasing the 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle!
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Forms in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 3 self-checking coloring activities, with 10 problems in each activity
- Subtracting two 3-digit numbers that require regrouping
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home