This resource includes 2 ten question Assessments for the Data and Graphs TEKS. The questions are . Test questions cover Bar Graphs, Pictographs, Dot Plots and Frequency Tables. The assessments are in
Save 50% on this resource by purchasing it in the Bundle of all 3rd grade Math TEKS Tests!
The assessments are created to give you with all Data & Graphing Content. There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
These tests were created with the , and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- 2 Assessments (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of both Assessments
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of both Assessments
- Color Coded Teacher Key with TEKS identified for each Question
- Frequency Tables
- Bar Graphs with scaled intervals
- Dot Plots
- Use the 1st test after your Data & Graphs Unit. Based on the results, do targeted reteach and review. Use the 2nd test to re-assess students.
- Use the 1st test after your Data & Graphs Unit. Use the 2nd test as part of your STAAR Review.
- Use the 1st test as a pre-test, use the 2nd test as a post-test.
3.8A Summarize a data set with multiple categories using a frequency table, dot plot, pictograph, or bar graph with scaled intervals.
3.8B Solve one- and two-step problems using categorical data represented with a frequency table, dot plot, pictograph, or bar graph with scaled intervals.