This resource includes 2 ten question Assessments of the Financial Literacy TEKS. The questions are . Test questions cover Human Capital, Labor, Income, Availability and Scarcity of Resources, Planned and Unplanned Expenses, Credit, and Savings. The assessments are in
Save 50% on this resource by purchasing it in the Bundle of all 3rd grade Math TEKS Tests!
The assessments are created to give you with Financial Literacy Content. There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
These tests were created with the , and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- 2 Assessments (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of both Assessments
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of both Assessments
- Color Coded Teacher Key with TEKS identified for each Question
- Connection between human capital, labor and income
- Relationship between the availability or scarcity of resources and the impact on cost
- Costs and benefits of planned vs. unplanned spending
- Understanding credit and interest paid on debt
- Benefits of savings plans
- Decisions involving income, spending, saving, credit and charitable giving
- Use the 1st test after your Financial Literacy Unit. Based on the results, do targeted reteach and review. Use the 2nd test to re-assess students.
- Use the 1st test after your Financial Literacy Unit. Use the 2nd test as part of your STAAR Review.
- Use the 1st test as a pre-test, use the 2nd test as a post-test.
3.9A: Explain the connection between human capital/labor and income
3.9B: Explain how the availability & scarcity of resources impacts cost
3.9C: Identify the costs and benefits of planned vs. unplanned expenses
3.9D: Explain why credit is used and that borrowers pay lenders interest
3.9E: List reasons to save and benefits of a savings plan, including saving for college
3.9F: Identify decisions involving income, spending, saving & giving