This set of Exit Slips covers of the : 3.3A, 3.3B, 3.3C, 3.3D, 3.3E, 3.3F, 3.3G, 3.3H, 3.6E & 3.7A, assessing each with STAAR formatted questions. Exit Slips, also called exit tickets, allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention. This set includes a data tracker that has keys for each exit slip and a place to record the names of students who need to be pulled for small group reteach, as well as an editable student check-off sheet to track performance.
- 3.3F: Represent Equivalent Fractions using objects, Models and Number Lines
- 3.3H: Compare Fractions with the Same Numerator or Denominator
- 3.3A: Represent Fractions using Objects, Models, Strip Diagrams & Number Lines
- 3.3B: Name Fractions on a Number Line
- 3.3C: Explain Unit Fractions (1/b)
- 3.3D: Compose & Decompose Fractions into the Sum of Unit Fractions
- 3.3E: Partition an Object among 2+ people using Fractional Units
- 3.3G: Represent Equivalent Fractions as the same size of an Area Model or the Same Point on a Number Line
- 3.6E: Equal Shares of Identical Wholes can have different shapes
- 3.7A: Represent Fractions as Distances from Zero on a Number Line
There are a , and a that is sure to impress your administrator. 🙂
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
These exit slips are part of a bundle with exit slips for all of the 3rd grade math TEKS: All 3rd Grade Math TEKS Exit Slips Bundle.