You will with the resources in this Geometry Bundle! Your students will love the notebook pages, activities, games and task cards they will use while sorting and classifying 2D and 3D shapes and learning about quadrilaterals.
You will love having a buffet of resources to select from that are all and on track with the your students need to master to be .
The included resources are designed to work together seamlessly and provide you with plenty of activities to select from for:
- Whole Class Lessons
- Guided Small Group Lessons
- Math Stations
- STAAR Review
- 22 Student Notebook Pages (no cutting or gluing required)
- 4 No Prep Games
- 1 Low Prep Game
- 12 Math Journal Prompts
- Geometry Vocabulary Bunting (aligned to the TEA definitions)
- 10 Exit Slips
- 2 End of Unit Assessments
- 24 STAAR Review Geometry Task Cards
- 3.6A Classify and sort two- and three-dimensional figures, including cones, cylinders, spheres, triangular and rectangular prisms, and cubes based on attributes using formal geometric language.
- 3.6B Use attributes to recognize rhombuses, parallelograms, trapezoids, rectangles, and squares as examples of quadrilaterals and draw examples of quadrilaterals that do not belong to any of these subcategories.
- 3.6E Decompose two congruent two-dimensional figures into parts with equal areas and express the area of each part as a unit fraction of the whole and recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.