This resource includes for that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
Save 35% on this resource by purchasing it in the 3rd Grade TEKS Digital Task Card Bundle!
I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable. You can also make a copy of the Google Form and delete questions to differentiate. There are 24 questions included, so you also have the ability to create multiple reviews from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. You must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- Connection between human capital, labor and income
- Relationship between the availability or scarcity of resources and the impact on cost
- Costs and benefits of planned vs. unplanned spending
- Understanding credit and interest paid on debt
- Benefits of savings plans
- Decisions involving income, spending, saving, credit and charitable giving
3.9A: (5 questions) Explain the connection between human capital/labor and income
3.9B: (5 questions) Explain how the availability & scarcity of resources impacts cost
3.9C: (2 questions) Identify the costs and benefits of planned vs. unplanned expenses
3.9D: (5 questions) Explain why credit is used and that borrowers pay lenders interest
3.9E: (5 questions) List reasons to save and benefits of a savings plan, including saving for college
3.9F: (2 questions) Identify decisions involving income, spending, saving & giving