This set of Exit Slips covers of the : 3.4D, 3.4E, 3.4F, 3.4G, 3.4H, 3.4I, 3.4J, 3.4K, 3.5B, 3.5C, 3.5D and 3.5E, assessing each with STAAR formatted questions. Exit Slips, also called exit tickets, allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention. This set includes a data tracker that has keys for each exit slip and a place to record the names of students who need to be pulled for small group reteach, as well as an to track performance.
- 3.4K: Solve one-step and two-step problems involving multiplication
- 3.5B: Represent and solve one- and two-step multiplication and division problems within 100 using arrays, strip diagrams, and equations
- 3.5E: Represent real-world relationships using number pairs in a table and verbal descriptions
- 3.4D: Determine the total number of objects in an array
- 3.4E: Represent multiplication facts using repeated addition, equal-sized groups, arrays, area models, equal jumps on a number line & skip counting
- 3.4F: Recall facts to multiply up to 10 by 10 and recall the corresponding division facts
- 3.4G: Multiply a 2-digit number by a 1-digit number
- 3.4H: Determine the number of objects in each group using fair share & partitive division
- 3.4I: Determine if a number is even or odd using divisibility rules
- 3.4J: Determine a quotient using the relationship between multiplication and division
- 3.5C: Describe a multiplication expression as a comparison such as 3 x 24 represents 3 times as much as 24
- 3.5D: Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers when the unknown is either a missing factor or product
There are a , and a that is sure to impress your administrator. 🙂
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
These exit slips are part of a bundle with exit slips for all of the 3rd grade math TEKS: All 3rd Grade Math TEKS Exit Slips Bundle