This resource includes that cover Multiplication and Division TEKS. The questions are . Test questions single and multi-step word problems, strip diagrams, table patterns and 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication. The assessments are in
Save 50% on this resource by purchasing it in the Bundle of all 3rd grade Math TEKS Tests!
The assessments are created to give you with Multiplication Content. There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
These tests were created with the , and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
I have divided the Multiplication and Division Tests into 2 sets. This resource is Multiplication and Division Tests Set #2. Set 1 covers the basics of multiplication and division and includes all supporting standards. Set 2 covers more advanced topics such as multi-step word problems, 2×1 multiplication, and tables to represent real-word relationships.
- 2 Assessments (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of both Assessments
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of both Assessments
- Color Coded Teacher Key with TEKS identified for each Question
- One-step and Two-step Word Problems
- Representing Solutions with Arrays
- Strip Diagrams
- Representing Solutions with Equations
- 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication
- Use the 1st test after your Multiplication & Division Unit. Based on the results, do targeted reteach and review. Use the 2nd test to re-assess students.
- Use the 1st test after your Multiplication & Division Unit. Use the 2nd test as part of your STAAR Review.
- Use the 1st test as a pre-test, use the 2nd test as a post-test.
3.4K: Solve one-step and two-step problems involving multiplication and division within 100 using strategies based on objects; pictorial models, including arrays, area models, and equal groups; properties of operations; or recall of facts.
3.5B: Represent and solve one- and two-step multiplication and division problems within 100 using arrays, strip diagrams, and equations.
3.5E: Represent real-world relationships using number pairs in a table and verbal descriptions.
3.4G: Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply a two-digit number by a one-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties.