This resource includes to guide small group and whole class lessons. There are a variety of pages to teach comparing and ordering numbers, expanded form, expanded notation, representing whole numbers on a number line, and explaining place value relationships. This notebook is a .
This resource has been carefully designed for Texas teachers. . It is designed to be taught cover-to-cover. Your time is precious, and I have done the work of considering the proper weight of topics according to their categorization as readiness or supporting standards. I have also studies the released STAAR tests to understand the format and rigor expected of students.
Save 50% on this resource by purchasing the money and time-saving 3rd Grade Place Value Unit Bundle. The bundle includes this Student Notebook plus everything else you need to teach Place Value.
- Student Cover for easy organization
- 18 Notebook Pages with TEKS-aligned content
- Complete Teacher Key
- Composing and decomposing numbers up to 100,000 with objects and pictorial models
- Expanded Form
- Expanded Notation
- Word Form
- Describing Place Value relationships in the Base-10 number system
- Representing Numbers on a Number Line
- Comparing and Ordering whole numbers up to 100,000
- Rounding on a Number Line
- Guide Whole Group lessons in person or via Zoom
- Guide Focused Small Group lessons
- Student Review at a Math Station