This resource includes for . These FUN and Engaging printables will reinforce comparing and ordering numbers, expanded form, expanded notation, rounding numbers on a number line, explaining place value relationships and more!
This resource has been carefully designed for Texas teachers. . That means you can use each and every page! No more sorting through to take out the pages that only align to Common Core standards. Your time is precious, and I have done the work of considering the proper weight of topics according to their categorization as readiness or supporting standards. I have also studies the released STAAR tests to understand the format and rigor expected of students.
Save 50% on this resource by purchasing the money and time-saving 3rd Grade Place Value Unit Bundle. The bundle includes these Printables plus everything else you need to teach Place Value.
- 22 Printable Worksheets with TEKS-aligned content
- Complete Teacher Key
- Composing and decomposing numbers up to 100,000 with objects and pictorial models
- Expanded Form
- Expanded Notation
- Word Form
- Describing Place Value relationships in the Base-10 number system
- Representing Numbers on a Number Line
- Comparing and Ordering whole numbers up to 100,000
- Rounding on a Number Line
- Guide Whole Group lessons in person or via Zoom
- Guide Focused Small Group lessons
- Student Review at a Math Station