This resource includes for that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade Area, Perimeter and Measurement TEKS Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
Please note that the questions are NOT editable. You must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- Elapsed Time
- One and Multi-Step Word Problems with Conversions
- One and Multi-Step Word Problems with Money
- Relative Sizes of Measurement Units
4.5D (): Solve problems related to perimeter and area of rectangles where dimensions are whole numbers.
4.8C (): Solve problems that deal with measurements of length, intervals of time, liquid volumes, mass, and money using addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division as appropriate.
4.8A (): Identify relative sizes of measurement units within the customary and metric systems.
4.8B (): Convert measurements within the same measurement system, customary or metric, from a smaller unit into a larger unit or a larger unit into a smaller unit when given other equivalent measures represented in a table.