This resource includes for that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade Financial Literacy TEKS Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
Please note that the questions are NOT editable. You must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- Fixed and Variable Expenses
- Calculating Profit
- Basic Purposes of Financial Institutions
4.10A (): Distinguish between fixed and variable expenses.
4.10B (): Calculate profit in a given situation.
4.10E (): Describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending.