This set of covers all of the tested : 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.6D, 4.7C, 4.7D, & 4.7E. These exit tickets cover these topics: parallel lines, perpendicular lines, lines of symmetry, measuring and drawing angles with protractors, classifying 2 dimensional figures, and identifying acute, obtuse and right triangles.
Exit Slips allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention.
This resource also includes a DATA TRACKING SYSTEM that helps you track student mastery of the TEKS and the small group intervention you do with students who are struggling. It is a useful tool to help make RTI decisions and to show your administrators how you are masterfully responding to student needs.
- 4.6A Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, andles, perpendicular & parallel lines
- 4.6B Identify & draw one or more lines of symmetry on 2-D figures
- 4.6C Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right and obtuse triangles
- 4.7D Draw an angle with a given measure
- 4.7E Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by adjacent angles
- 4.6D Classify 2-dimensional figures based on parallel & perpendicular lines & angles of certain sizes
- 4.7C Measure Angles to the nearest degree with a protractor
Please note that the non-tested Geometry TEKS, 4.7A & 4.7B are not included in this bundle. Those are instructionally focused topics that do not lend well to assessment. They are not assessed on STAAR.
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
I have included an editable version of the data tracker. Here are links to the fonts I used, which are free for personal use.
This resource is also included in the: