These thoroughly cover all of the : 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.6D, 4.7C, 4.7D, & 4.7E. I analyzed the Geometry TEKS and created printables that covered each concept and skill with activities 4th graders LOVE.
Included are that cover the following topics:
- Measuring angles with actual protractors
- Measuring angles with printed protractors (for test prep)
- Determining unknown angles
- Drawing angles
- Identifying acute, right & obtuse angles
- Identifying parallel & perpendicular lines
- Identifying points, lines & line segments
- Classifying triangles based on angles
- Classifying 2-D figures based on attributes
- Identifying attributes of triangles, quadrilaterals & other polygons
- Identifying lines of symmetry
This resource is a part of a time saving, money saving bundle:
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is also designed with STAAR in mind.