This resource includes for that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade Geometry TEKS Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
Please note that the questions are NOT editable. You must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- Measuring Angles with a Protractor
- Draw Angles with a Protractor
- Cassify 2-D Figures
- Identify Points, Lines, Rays & Angles
- Lines of Symmetry
- Acute, Right & Obtuse Triangles
- Determine Unknown Angle Measures
4.7C (): Determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor.
4.6D (): Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size.
4.6A (): Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines.
4.6B (): Identify and draw one or more lines of symmetry, if they exist, for a two-dimensional figure.
4.6C (): Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right, and obtuse triangles.
4.7D (): Draw an angle with a given measure.
4.7E (): Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two non-overlapping adjacent angles given one or both angle measures.