This notebook thoroughly covers all of the : 4.5C, 4.5D, 4.8A, 4.8B, 4.8C. Easy-to-use pages will help you teach , and how to get the most out of the STAAR reference chart.
and this notebook is ready for your students to use. This notebook is an excellent way to introduce new concepts in whole class or small group guided math lessons and is the perfect resource for students to have as a reference tool.
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. I spend more pages on Readiness TEKS, since students are expected to have a deeper understanding of these standards and they make up close to 2/3 of the STAAR test.
This notebook has pages plus a that cover the following topics:
- Using models to determine formulas for the perimeter and area of rectangles (4.5C)
- Solving area and perimeter problems (4.5D)
- Identifying relative size of measurement units (4.8A)
- Measurement conversions: customary and metric (4.8B)
- Problem Solving: length, elapsed time, liquid volume, mass, money (4.8C)
This resource works seamlessly with my other 4th grade Measurement resources and is part of the comprehensive Measurement Unit.