This resource includes for Whole Numbers and using and the that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade Multiplication and Division TEKS Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
Please note that the questions are NOT editable. You must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- 1 & 2 Step Multiplication and Division Word Problems
- 2×2 and up to 4 x 1 digit Multiplication
- Division up to 4 digits by 1 digit
- Represent 2×2 Multiplication with Arrays, Area Models and Equations
- Represent Division with Arrays, Area Models and Equations
- Multiply by 10 or 100
4.4H (): Solve with fluency one- and two-step problems involving multiplication and division, including interpreting remainders.
4.4B (): Determine products of a number and 10 or 100 using properties of operations and place value understandings.
4.4C (): Represent the product of 2 two-digit numbers using arrays, area models, or equations, including perfect squares through 15 by 15.
4.4D (): Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply up to a four-digit number by a one-digit number and to multiply a two-digit number by a two-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties.
4.4E (): Represent the quotient of up to a four-digit whole number divided by a one-digit whole number using arrays, area models, or equations.
4.4F (3): Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to divide up to a four-digit dividend by a one-digit divisor.