This will visually motivate you and your students to use precise mathematical language in your classroom! This bunting is perfect for your to better .
I love bunting…who doesn’t? It makes my classroom so cute and saves me tons of time. I was one of those teachers who spent waaaay to long trying to get all of my vocabulary cards perfectly straight for my word wall. This bunting is easy to take down at the end of the year, too!
- Partial Products
- Perfect Squares
- Area Model
- Associative Property of Multiplication
- Commutative Property of Multiplication
- Identity Property of Multiplication
- Distributive Property of Multiplication
- Inverse Operation
- Compatible Numbers
- Numerical Expression
- Strip Diagram
- Unknown QuantityThere are 16 pennants in all!I created this bunting as a way to organize and display the important vocabulary used in the multiplication and division unit. I love bunting…who doesn’t? I am also one of those teachers who will spend waaaay to long trying to get all of my vocabulary cards perfectly straight for my word wall. Now I save myself tons of time that used to be spent stapling precisely spaced vocabulary cards on the wall.
This resource is also included in the: