This resource includes for that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade Place Value TEKS Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
I have designed these task cards to which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
Please note that the questions are NOT editable. You must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- Expanded Notation
- Represent Decimals with Models
- Relate Decimals to Fractions
- Compare Decimals
- Compare Whole Numbers
- Name Decimals on a Number Line
- Round Whole Numbers
- Identify x10 and One-tenth Relationships between Digit Place Value
4.2B (): Represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals.
4.2G (): Relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths.
4.2E (): Represent decimals, including tenths and hundredths, using concrete and visual models and money.
4.2F (): Compare and order decimals using concrete and visual models to the hundredths.
4.2C (2): Compare and order whole numbers to 1,000,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >,<, or =.
4.2H (4): Determine the corresponding decimal to the tenths or hundredths place of a specified point on a number line.
4.2D (): Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousands place.
4.2A (): Interpret the value of each place-value position as 10 times the position to the right and as one-tenth of the value of the place to its left.