This set includes 12 Task Cards with STAAR formatted questions to help students practice the . Topics include , selling scenarios for students to , and the and .
Both cards are included.
I have also included a to help you make re-teach groups based on the TEKS your students haven’t mastered. You will know exactly who needs help and have an after using this resource.
I included a mini-cover and a mini-key for each level that are both task card sized to help with organization.
- 4.10A Distinguish between fixed and variable expenses
- 4.10B Calculate profit in a given situation
- 4.10E Describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending
*Please note that TEKS 4.10C & 4.10D are not included in this set because they are not tested on the STAAR test.
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
This resource is also included in the:
- 4th Grade Personal Financial Literacy TEKS Unit & Bundle
- 4th Grade Math TEKS Year-Long Curriculum Bundle