Your 3rd and 4th grade students will love this Self-Checking Digital Activity that can be used with Google Classroom. Students will practice comparing numbers and ordering numbers from least to greatest or greatest to least. This activity is great for Distance Learning or In-class Practice.
The resources included in this bundle use numbers up to 100,000.
Will this resource work with other learning platforms? Yes! This digital game can be accessed and used outside of Google Classroom by using the link included in the download file of this resource. Simply share that link with students in any place you share assignments. Parents can easily use the link for their children to practice this content at home.
This resource is part of these money and time-saving bundles:
- Digital Place Value Games Bundle
- 3rd Grade Place Value Unit Bundle
- 4th Grade Place Value Unit Bundle
- Link to the Digital Game File
- Optional Link to use to assign this activity to students in Google Classroom
- 25 interactive self-checking problems inside the Digital Game
- Please note that this activity is designed for practice and not assessment. Students will not have work to “turn in” after using this activity. Students receive immediate feedback after each answer, making this an excellent form of practice.
- Distance Learning Assignment
- Math Station
- Tutoring Lesson played as a group while projected on a screen
- Test Prep
3.2D: Compare and order whole numbers up to 100,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >,<, or =.
4.2C: Compare and order whole numbers to 1,000,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =.
4.NBT.A.2: Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare two multi-digit numbers based on meanings of the digits in each place, using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.