This set of covers : 4.4B, 4.4C, 4.4D, 4.4E, 4.4F, 4.4G, & 4.4H. These FUN & ENGAGING games cover multi-digit multiplication, long division, arrays, area model, equations, estimating and word problems. These games are perfect for math stations and are also amazing teaching tools to use in your teacher led small group lessons.
I have included versions of each game!
There is a , to make the perfect .
Just print these games & laminate or place in plastic sleeves. (No game cards to cut apart)
Students stay far more engaged with games than with extra worksheets.
Use these games for:
- Math Stations
- Test Prep
- FUN alternative to traditional Homework
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is also designed with STAAR in mind.
- Box It Up: 2 x 1 Multiplication: Fun practice multiplying 2-digit by 1-digit numbers TEKS 4.4D
- Box It Up: 3 x 1 Multiplication: Fun practice multiplying 3-digit by 1-digit numbers TEKS 4.4D
- Box It Up: 4 x 1 Multiplication: Fun practice multiplying 4-digit by 1-digit numbers TEKS 4.4D
- Box It Up: 2 x 2 Multiplication: Fun practice multiplying 2-digit by 2-digit numbers TEKS 4.4D
- Silly Situations: Estimating Products TEKS 4.4G
- Space Race: Multiplying by 10 and 100 TEKS 4.4B
- Multiplication Tic-Tac-Toe: Using Partial Productsand the Area Model of Multiplication TEKS 4.4C and 4.4D
- Representing Division at the Beach: Arrays, Area Model & Equations TEKS 4.4E
- 2 ÷ 1 Division Bump: Fun practice dividing 2-digit by 1-digit numbers TEKS 4.4F
- 3 ÷ 1 Division Bump: Fun practice dividing 3-digit by 1-digit numbers TEKS 4.4F
- 4 ÷ 1 Division Bump: Fun practice dividing 4-digit by 1-digit numbers TEKS 4.4F
- Shooting Hoops: Multiplication & Division Word Problems TEKS 4.4H
This resource is also included in the: