This 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping digital resource includes 10 interactive Google Slides with engaging movable pieces. Video instructions for students are included. This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for math stations, independent practice or distance learning.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you do need a Google e-mail to use Google Slides. Homeschool parents can easily use this resource with their children by opening the Google Slides document.
Save 35% by purchasing the 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle!
You may also be interested in these other digital resources:
- 2-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle
- 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
- 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
What’s Included in this resource?
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 10 student slides
- Finding Missing Addends
- Thinking Backwards
- Using Subtraction to think about Missing Addends
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home