This 3-digit subtraction with regrouping Word Problems resource includes 10 interactive Google Slides with engaging movable pieces that your students will LOVE! This No Prep activity is perfect for 2nd grade or 3rd grade students.
Video instructions for students are embedded in the activity, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 40% by purchasing the 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle!
You may also be interested in the 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle.
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 10 word problem slides (10 problems)
- Identifying important information in word problems
- Subtracting two 3-digit numbers that require regrouping in the hundreds and/or tens place using the traditional algorithm
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home