This is perfect for your and will visually motivate you and your students to use precise mathematical language in your classroom! The vocabulary bunting comes in to hang on your classroom wall and that can be shared with students to give vocabulary support at home or school.
- 14 Printable Pages of Bunting to Hang on your Classroom Wall
- Google Slides Version that can be shared with Students
Your while working independently, at math stations or during whole class lessons. The to help students truly learn important vocabulary terms.
I love bunting…who doesn’t? It makes my classroom so cute and saves me tons of time. I was one of those teachers who spent waaaay to long trying to get all of my vocabulary cards perfectly straight for my word wall. This bunting is easy to take down during state testing and at the end of the year, too!
There are 14 pages in this bunting that include definitions, pictures, and representations for these vocabulary words:
- Area Model
- Multiplication on a Number Line
- Multiply by Skip Counting
- Perfect Square
- Fair Shares Division – How many in a group?
- Take Out Equal Groups Division – How many groups?
- Related Facts
- Distributive Property of Multiplication
- Commutative Property of Multiplication
- Associative Property of Multiplication