Save time with these fun and engaging for These Dot Plot activities and Stem and Leaf Plot graph tasks are perfect for math centers, morning work or online STAAR review. This is a resource, to save you time!
This resource includes 24 TEKS-aligned for that can be assigned for Math Station Work, Homework, or online STAAR Review. This resource is included in 2 forms: a and an . Google Forms can be assigned in Google Classroom or any platform compatible with Google Forms. Easel Assessments can be assigned directly through TpT!
Save 40% on individual sets by purchasing the 4th Grade bundle of Self-Grading Task cards.
Save 50% on this set by purchasing the 4th Grade TEKS Data and Graphs Bundle.
Save even more on this set when you purchase the 4th Grade TEKS Year-Long Bundle!
Click HERE to see the printable version of this product.
- with STAAR formatted questions
- to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the in your Google Drive
- that can be assigned directly through TpT to students
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
- Dot Plots with fractions and whole numbers
- Stem-and-Leaf Plots with whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Frequency Tables
- Single and Multi Step Word Problems using Data from Graphs
Please note that the questions are NOT editable.
I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged.
4.9A: Represent data on a frequency table, dot plot, or stem-and-leaf plot marked with whole numbers and fractions.
4.9B: Solve one- and two-step problems using data in whole number, decimal, and fraction form in a frequency table, dot plot, or stem-and-leaf plot.