Give your students the practice they need with these printable and digital that cover , , and . . These tests are great to use for Formative Assessments and the questions are all STAAR formatted. The key makes it easy to record data while correcting student tests so that you can respond to student needs.
These tests were created with the in mind, and include
- Selecting Dot Plots and Stem and Leaf Plots that represent a data set
- Answering one step and multistep word problems about data in Dot Plots, Stem and Leaf Plots, and Frequency Tables
- Dot Plots using Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Stem and Leaf Plots using Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to create your small groups for reteach right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are STAAR formatted and include the NEW Problem Types. The assessments are in 2 formats: and .
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
4.9A Represent data on a frequency table, dot plot, or stem-and-leaf plot marked with whole numbers and fractions
4.9B Solve one- and two-step problems using data in whole number, decimal, and fraction form in a frequency table, dot plot, or stem-and-leaf plot