This includes 22 fill-in-the-blank Addition & Subtraction Word Problems that can be personalized! . The included bookmark number guides give suggestions for using the word problems with numbers 0-10, 0-20, 0-50, 0-100, 0-1,000, decimals and fractions. This is a fun way to create a that uses exactly the type of number you are working with in your current unit of study. The word problems are also excellent to use at a .
This resource made problem solving instruction so much easier in my classroom!
- I was able to for each group to meet student needs.
- I when my students progressed from .
- I could to help students learn how to solve similar word problems and correctly represent those situations in .
- I could by picking the numbers and letting each of them select their own names and items to complete the problems.
- 22 fill-in-the-blank word problems
- 2 types of student recording sheets
- Bookmark Number Guides to help students choose right-sized numbers for the problems
- Teachers Guide with Strip Diagram Models
- Join: Start, Change, and Result Unknown
- Separate: Start, Change, and Result Unknown
- Part-Part-Whole: Part Unknown, Both Parts Unknown, Whole Unknown
- Compare: Larger Amount, Smaller Amount and Difference Unknown
- Multi-step addition and subtraction problems that combine 2 of the above listed problem types
This product pairs well with these other resources:
Action-Snapshot Problem Solving Station