with these fun and engaging resources! After learning multiplication fact strategies, they will have lots of fun worksheets, games, and activities to build multiplication fact fluency. Once they’ve mastered their multiplication facts, use the included resources to move on to division facts practice.
The gives insight on the most missed math facts, and ideas to help students remember them. The activities and games are designed to progress from easier to more difficult as students build their math fact fluency. Students will develop the ability to with the activities in this bundle, .
The give students several ideas on how to learn each set of facts, so they can pick the strategy that works best for them. The last stage of learning multiplication facts is mastering with included games and worksheets on this skill. This helps students transition to division.
An emphasis on using deepens the connection between multiplication and division facts and .
- Teachers Guide to Teaching Multiplication and Division Math Facts
- Multiplication Strategies Notebook Pages (2x to 10x)
- Patterns in Multiplication Notebook Pages (2’s to 10’s)
- 60 Multiplication Worksheets (2x to 10x)
- 55 Division Worksheets (÷ 2 to ÷ 10)
- 50 Multiplication No Prep Games (1x to 10x)
- 50 Division No Prep Games (÷ 1 to ÷ 10)
- Triangle Flashcards (1’s to 10’s)
- Activity pages to use with Triangle Flashcards
- Skip Counting Posters (1’s to 10’s)
- Whole Class Mini-lessons
- Small Group Work
- Math Stations
- Independent Seatwork
- Summer School
- Practice at Home