The FUN and ENGAGING Multiplication Practice Activities are . Students always need to practice their math facts, and they will enjoy these Simple and Easy-to-Use Google Slides.
⭐ Watch the Video Preview ⭐
This set includes all of the x9 math facts. All Facts 9 x 1 through 9 x 12 and their reverse facts (12 x 9) are included in this resource.
- Math Facts practice with a mix of movable pieces and places to type in answers to show true memorization
- Missing Factor Equations such as 9 x ? = 27 to help students build the skills needed for division
- Input-Output Tables and Number Machines
- Multiplication Number Bonds
- PDF with a link to make a copy of the Google Slides™ in your Google Drive
- 2 Sets of Digital Flashcards for students to use again and again
- 9 Interactive Activities
- Teacher Key
- Directions on how to assign the Google Slides activity to students in Google Classroom™
CCSS.3.OA.C.7 Fluently multiply and divide within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division (e.g. knowing that 8 x 5 = 40, one knows 40 ÷ 5 = 8) or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
CCSS.3.OA.A.4 Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 x ? = 48, 5 = ? ÷ 3, 6 x 6 = ?
TEKS 3.4F Recall facts to multiply up to 10 by 10 with automaticity and recall the corresponding division facts.
TEKS 3.5D Determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers when the unknown is either a missing factor or product.