This resource includes 10 interactive Google Slides with engaging movable pieces to practice Word Problems using 2-digit Subtraction with Regrouping. Video instructions for students are included. This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for math stations, independent practice or distance learning. This activity is perfect for 2nd grade students or for 3rd grade students who need a refresher before moving on to larger numbers.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you do need a Google e-mail to use Google Slides. Homeschool parents can easily use this resource with their children by opening the Google Slides document.
Save 40% by purchasing the 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle.
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 10 word problem slides (10 problems)
- Identifying important information in word problems
- Subtracting two 2-digit numbers that require regrouping in the tens place using the traditional algorithm
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class (in person) teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use it for whole class Zoom meetings as a teaching tool
- Use for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice in Google Classroom
- Share the digital key with students in Google Classroom for parents and students to check work at home.