This 3-digit addition with regrouping digital practice resource includes 10 interactive Google Slides with movable Base Ten Blocks. Your 2nd and 3rd grade students will understand the meaning of Addition with Regrouping by using Base 10 blocks, and make connections to the traditional method for adding.
Video instructions for students are embedded in the activity, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 35% by purchasing the 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle!
You may also be interested in these other digital resources:
- 2-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle
- 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
- 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
What’s Included in this resource?
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- Example Slide to further clarify instructions for students
- 10 interactive slides with movable pieces
- Using Base 10 Blocks to add two 3-digit numbers
- How to regroup 10 ones to a ten, and 10 tens to a hundred
- Adding two 3-digit numbers using the traditional algorithm
- All problems in this activity are self checking to help build independence and confidence
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home