This resource includes 10 interactive Google Slides with engaging movable pieces. This activity is perfect for 2nd grade or 3rd grade students learning 3-digit addition with regrouping and includes traditional practice and word problems.
Video instructions for students are embedded in the activity, making it easy for you to assign as a no prep math station, for seatwork or homework.
This resource can be easily assigned in Google Classroom or any other platform compatible with Google Slides. Homeschool parents can use this resource by simply opening it in Google Slides. All you need to access Google Slides is a free Gmail account.
Save 35% by purchasing the 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle!
You may also be interested in these other digital resources:
- 2-Digit Addition with Regrouping Bundle
- 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
- 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping Bundle
What’s Included in this resource?
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Slides in your Google Drive
- Video Instructions (Student devices must be able to access You-Tube)
- 3 self-checking math fact slides with all of the math facts students will use to solve the problems in the 3-digit addition practice section of this resource (36 math facts)
- 4 slides with 3-digit addition with regrouping practice (12 problems)
- 3 word problem slides (3 problems)
- Math Facts Warm-up
- Adding two 3-digit numbers that require regrouping using the traditional algorithm
- Word Problems
Ideas on how to use this resource:
- Use it as a whole class teaching tool by projecting the slides and using the movable, interactive pieces to teach your lesson
- Use this resource as a no prep math station
- Use it as an early finisher activity
- Use this resource for small group reteach or tutoring
- Assign this resource as a lesson for student practice as independent work
- Share the digital key for parents and students to check work at home