This resource includes for Students will practice representing data in these types of graphs and answer word problems using graphs.
Find the digital Google Form version . Both versions have the same questions.
The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice and are . I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
- 24 Task Cards
- Color and Blackline versions
- Color-coded diagnostic key to help you make re-teach groups based on the TEKS your students haven’t mastered.
- Task card sized mini-cover and a mini-key to help with organization
- Student Recording Sheets
- Math Station
- Guide a Small Group Lesson
- Whole Class Scoot – Students take their recording sheet to task cards posted around the room to solve each problem
- Tutoring Sessions
- End of Unit Review
- Collect Quantitative Data for Parent-Teacher Conferences or PLC and RTI Meetings
- STAAR Review
- Frequency Tables
- Bar Graphs with scaled intervals
- Dot Plots
3.8A (16 questions) Summarize a data set with multiple categories using a frequency table, dot plot, pictograph, or bar graph with scaled intervals.
3.8B (8 questions) Solve one- and two-step problems using categorical data represented with a frequency table, dot plot, pictograph, or bar graph with scaled intervals.