Everything you need for a TEKS centered 4th grade data and graphing unit! Your students will enjoy practicing data analysis, multistep word problems, stem and leaf plots, dot plots, and frequency tables. All of the worksheets, printables, games, and task cards are designed with STAAR testing in mind.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
This TEKS graphing and data resource is also a part of the . Check it out and get everything you need to teach 4th grade math this year!
This comprehensive data and graphing bundle covers representing data and solving one- and multi-step problems with stem-and-leaf plots, dot plots, and frequency tables.
Included is a 7 day plan for teachers following the TEA year-at-a-glance. This unit also does a deep dive into the 4th grade math TEKS readiness standards. This graphing and data unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas TEKS teachers.
- 7 Well Designed Lesson Plans-with many activities that are only included here
- 7 page Data & Graphing Notebook -no cutting or pasting
- 6 No-Prep Games
- Cut & Paste Stem-and-Leaf Plot Activity Printables
- Class Data Book – Printables
- Vocabulary Bunting- Display in your classroom with all of the terms and definitions used in the Data Analysis Notebook
- 14 TEKS Aligned Exit Slips– One designed for each lesson + Bonus exit slips for additional assessment
- 12 Data & Graphs Review Task Cards – 2 versions: Print and in a Self-grading Google Form
- 2 Assessments– 10 STAAR formatted multiple choice questions each
This is a TEKS centered resource. This Texas-specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know about data and graphing to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
- TEKS covered: 4.9A & 4.9B
- Process standards covered: 4.1A, 4.1C, 4.1D, 4.1E, 4.1F, 4.1G
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kaytlyn S. said, “This is such a well thought out unit bundle. It is very aligned to the TEKS we are using in the class. I love that it includes activities that I can use for stations and that my studnets can cut and glue into their math notebook as well. Amazing resource. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Katie M. said, “I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Marvel Math resources are! I am new to 4th grade this year and these bundles have been a complete lifesaver! The best part is that my kids absolutely love them too! If my students are happy and learning, that makes for one happy teacher! Thanks for all of the amazing detail you put into these products! I will for sure be telling others they need your resources… NOW!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Camila P. said, “I have always loved these products!! Extremely excellent quality, content, and rigor! Many fun activities, lessons, games, and formal and informal assessments!”
Check Out These Other Units and Bundles
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.