This resource includes for Questions cover topics such as availability or scarcity of resources and how it impacts price, understanding the use of credit, interest paid on debt, planned vs. unplanned spending and much more.
Find the digital Google Form version . Both versions have the same questions.
The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice and are STAAR formatted. I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
You will love the diagnostic key that helps you easily identify student needs and form reteach groups quickly while you grade student work. The questions are rigorous and include convincing distractors (wrong answer choices), making these task cards a great tool in not only reviewing content but also giving you the opportunity to teach test-taking strategies.
- 24 Task Cards
- Color and Blackline versions
- Color-coded diagnostic key to help you make re-teach groups based on the TEKS your students haven’t mastered.
- Task card sized mini-cover and a mini-key to help with organization
- Student Recording Sheets
- Math Station
- Guide a Small Group Lesson
- Whole Class Scoot – Students take their recording sheet to task cards posted around the room to solve each problem
- Tutoring Sessions
- End of Unit Review
- Collect Quantitative Data for Parent-Teacher Conferences or PLC and RTI Meetings
- STAAR Review
- Connection between human capital, labor and income
- Relationship between the availability or scarcity of resources and the impact on cost
- Costs and benefits of planned vs. unplanned spending
- Understanding credit and interest paid on debt
- Benefits of savings plans
- Decisions involving income, spending, saving, credit and charitable giving
3.9A: (5 questions) Explain the connection between human capital/labor and income
3.9B: (5 questions) Explain how the availability & scarcity of resources impacts cost
3.9C: (2 questions) Identify the costs and benefits of planned vs. unplanned expenses
3.9D: (5 questions) Explain why credit is used and that borrowers pay lenders interest
3.9E: (5 questions) List reasons to save and benefits of a savings plan, including saving for college
3.9F: (2 questions) Identify decisions involving income, spending, saving & giving