This TEKS based Geometry Vocabulary Bunting is perfect for your Math Word Wall and will visually motivate you and your students to use precise mathematical language in your classroom! The vocabulary bunting comes in 2 formats: printable PDF to hang on your classroom wall and digital Google Slides that can be shared with students to give vocabulary support at home or school.
This bunting defines and illustrates the vocabulary terms students will see on STAAR and uses the definitions published by TEA in their interactive math glossary.
- 19 Printable Pages of Bunting to Hang on your Classroom Wall
- Google Slides Version that can be shared with Students
- Color Version of the Geometry Vocabulary Bunting
- Blackline Version of the Geometry Vocabulary Bunting – so you can print on any color cardstock to match your classroom decor!
Your students will refer to this bunting over and over again while working independently, at math stations or during whole class lessons. The visuals help reinforce the meaning of each word or concept to help students truly learn important vocabulary terms.
I love bunting…who doesn’t? It makes my classroom so cute and saves me tons of time. I was one of those teachers who spent waaaay to long trying to get all of my vocabulary cards perfectly straight for my word wall. This bunting is easy to take down during state testing and at the end of the year, too!
There are 19 pages in this bunting that include definitions, pictures, and representations for these Geometry Vocabulary Terms:
- Parallel Sides
- Square Corners
- Congruent Sides
- Congruent Shapes
- Vertex (defined for 2-D and 3-D shapes)
- Triangular Prism
- Rectangular Prism