This set of exit slips is designed to monitor student success with the . These exit tickets will help you see if your students are mastering skills such as regrouping and adding a decimal and trailing zeros to perform operations with decimals.
This resource also includes a DATA TRACKING SYSTEM that helps you track student skill mastery and the small group intervention you do with students who are struggling. It is a useful tool to help make RTI decisions and to show your administrators how you are masterfully responding to student needs.
- Adding and Subtracting within 1,000
- Adding and Subtracting within 10,000
- Adding and Subtracting within 20,000
- Add and Subtract to the tenths place
- Add and Subtract to the hundredths place
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals in situations where a decimal point and trailing zeros must be added
I have included an editable version of the data tracker. Here are links to the fonts I used, which are free for personal use.