Need a that students can to master ? If Test Prep wasn’t already hard enough, now students need to learn how to solve problems on a screen and . No worries, we have you covered with these TEKS-aligned
These tests were created with the , and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals to the hundredths
- Multi Step Word Problems
- Single Step Word Problems
- Estimation using Rounding and Compatible Numbers
- Calculating Profit
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to create your small groups for reteach right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are . The assessments are in .
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to .
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
4.4A Add & Subtract whole numbers and decimals
4.4G Round to the nearest 10, 100, or 1,000 or use compatible numbers to estimate solutions involving whole numbers
4.2D Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousands place
4.10B Calculate profit in a given situation