Give students the practice they need with these . The questions are and cover how to calculate profit, fixed and variable expenses, basic purpose of banks and credit unions, advantages and disadvantages of savings options and allocating between spending, saving and sharing.
If Test Prep wasn’t already hard enough, now students need to learn how to solve problems on a screen and . No worries, I have you covered! These tests were created with the , and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- Fixed and Variable expenses
- Calculate Profit
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various savings options
- Describe how to allocate weekly allowance among spending, saving, including for college; and sharing
- Describe the basic purpose of banks and credit unions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to create your small groups for reteach right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are STAAR formatted and include the NEW Problem Types. The assessments are in 2 formats: and
The assessments are created to give you meaningful feedback on student progress. There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
4.10A Distinguish between fixed and variable expenses
4.10B Calculate profit in a given situation
4.10C Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various savings options
4.10D Describe how to allocate weekly allowance among spending, saving, including for college; and sharing
4.10E Describe the basic purpose of financial institutions, including keeping money safe, borrowing money, and lending