Save time today with this 4th Grade Math TEKS review unit! This unit is so versatile and is a must-have STAAR math test practice. Once everything is prepped, you will never be scurrying to find a TEKS-aligned set of questions ever again. The fun STAAR math practice helps build math fluency and confidence.
This product was designed with the busy teacher in mind, you can easily personalize it to meet your needs, and have engaging math practice at the same time. This review is great for test prep, but also perfect to use the entire school year!
When You Purchase These Review Games You Get:
- 492 STAAR Formatted Questions
- 24 Gameboards
- 9 Review and Assessments Templates
- TEKS Aligned Content
- Purposeful Activities That Can Be Used ALL YEAR
- ENGAGING Format
- Easy Differentiation
This STAAR math review is excellent for math stations, tutoring lessons, prescriptive daily reviews, unit tests, or STAAR reviews. These activities have so many possibilities!
This Set Includes 12 Questions for Each of the Following Tested TEKS:
- 4.2A, 4.2B, 4.2C, 4.2D, 4.2E, 4.2F, 4.2G, 4.2H, 4.3A, 4.3B, 4.3C, 4.3D, 4.3E, 4.3F, 4.3G, 4.4A, 4.4B, 4.4C, 4.4D, 4.4E, 4.4F, 4.4G, 4.4H, 4.5A, 4.5B, 4.5D, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.6D, 4.7C, 4.7D, 4.7E, 4.8A, 4.8B, 4.8C, 4.9A, 4.9B, 4.10A, 4.10B, 4.10E
Suggestions for Use:
- MATH STATIONS – Use the question cards for 1-3 TEKS and one of the game boards, and you have a fun self-checking TEKS-aligned station.
- COMMON ASSESSMENTS- Collaborate with your team to select questions from a variety of TEKS to build an end-of-unit test using the assessment template.
- DAILY REVIEW – Pick 5-6 question cards (each from different TEKS) and use them with the daily review template.
- TUTORING or RETEACH– Use a set of questions to guide your small group lesson, or better yet use them with one of the game boards to play against your small group. Use your turn to “think aloud” and teach them strategies to solve each problem.
- HOLIDAY THEMED ACTIVITIES- Use 2-3 sets of question cards with one of the holidays or seasonal game boards to have cute stations that seamlessly fit into your curriculum.
- STAAR REVIEW- Pick 2-3 questions a day to work through with the class to model test-taking strategies. Create screening assessments with the question cards to identify TEKS students still need to master. Set up review stations with game boards and the question cards, which are all STAAR formatted.
Want to purchase this resource for your entire grade level?
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Flamingos in Fourth said, “This is hands down the best resource I have purchased for teaching 4th grade math in Texas. I use it for every single TEK during the school year, for small groups, for task card games, for do nows, etc. It is so versatile and great for review 🙂 If you are considering it, I HIGHLY recommend the investment! “
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Diana V. said, “This was one of the main resources we used during our STAAR review and it was so helpful! The questions were very well thought out and created!! Thank you!!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kelly W. said, “LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set for private tutoring. It’s a one-stop-shop for everything I need for math tutoring. My students never feel like they are doing the same lessons or games and it keeps them very engaged. I originally bought the 3rd-grade set and it was working so well, I added the 4th-grade set. !”
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR OTHER GRADE LEVELS
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.