This will help students practice These tests also cover including using ordered pairs from input output tables and real word scenarios.
The digital versions of the tests can be assigned via Google Classroom or any platform that supports Google Forms. The questions are and include the . The assessments are in .
The assessments are created to give you . There are more questions covering the Readiness Standards than the Supporting Standards, as the Readiness Standards are identified as the most critical content for success in subsequent grade levels. Readiness Standards also comprise 2/3 of the STAAR test.
These tests were created with the new STAAR test questions guidelines in mind, and include drop down, multi-select, free response and multiple choice questions.
- 2 TEKS aligned Tests (Each Test is 10 questions)
- Printable versions of each Test
- Digital, Self-Grading Google Form versions of each Test
- Color Coded Teacher Keys with TEKS identified for each Question with room to right on the key!
- Unit Tests
- Easy-to-Assign Digital Activities
- No Prep Math Stations
- STAAR Review
Each set automatically grades itself when students click submit! I have identified the standard for every single problem in this bundle, to .
- by making a separate copy of the Google Form and eliminating questions or answer choices. This is a great way to adjust this resource to align with IEPs or the needs of your students.
- from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use the digital form of this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
- Classifying 2-D figures using graphic organizers
- Triangle classifications
- Quadrilateral classifications
- Graphing in the first quadrant
- Describing key attributes of the coordinate plane
- Describing the process of graphing ordered pairs
5.5A Classify 2-D figures in a hierarchy of sets and subsets using graphic organizers based on their attributes and properties
5.8A Describe the key attributes of the coordinate plane, including perpendicular number lines (axes) where the intersection (origin) of the two lines coincides with zero on each number line and the given point (0,0); and the type of movement on the coordinate plane indicated by the x & y values in coordinates.
5.8B Describe the process for graphing ordered pairs of numbers in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane.
5.8C Graph in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane ordered pairs of numbers arising from mathematical and real-world problems, including those generated by number patterns or found in input-output tables.