Your at or during your to help students practice measuring angles with a protractor, classifying triangles, classifying polygons, identifying lines of symmetry, drawing angles with a protractor, determining unknown angles, parallel and perpendicular lines, and much more!
I have designed these task cards to .
- 24 task cards
- Color and Black & White versions
- Student Recording Sheets
- Task Sized Cover & Key to help keep everything organized
- Full Page Teacher Color-Coded Diagnostic Key to help you make re-teach groups based on the TEKS your students haven’t mastered.
- Measuring Angles with a Protractor
- Draw Angles with a Protractor
- Classify 2-D Figures
- Identify Points, Lines, Rays & Angles
- Lines of Symmetry
- Acute, Right & Obtuse Triangles
- Determine Unknown Angle Measures
4.7C (5 Questions): Determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor.
4.6D (6 Questions): Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size.
4.6A (2 Questions): Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines.
4.6B (2 Questions): Identify and draw one or more lines of symmetry, if they exist, for a two-dimensional figure.
4.6C (3 Questions): Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right, and obtuse triangles.
4.7D (2 Questions): Draw an angle with a given measure.
4.7E (3 Questions): Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two non-overlapping adjacent angles given one or both angle measures.
This resource is a part of a time saving, money saving bundle:
Here are links to my other Geometry Products included in the Geometry Bundle that are all designed to work seamlessly with this one: