Everything you need for a complete geometry unit! The perfect 4th grade geometry bundle that covers measuring angles, drawing angles, classifying two-dimensional figures including triangles and quadrilaterals, lines of symmetry, points, rays, lines, angles, parallel lines, and perpendicular lines. All of the worksheets, printables, games, task cards are designed with STAAR testing in mind.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
This geometry unit is included in the 4th Grade Math TEKS Year-Long Curriculum Bundle. Check it out and get math plans for the entire year!
Included is a 15-day plan for teachers in a time crunch and a 22-day plan for teachers following the TEA year-at-a-glance. This unit also does a deep dive into the 4th grade math TEKS readiness standards. This geometry unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas TEKS teachers.
- Daily Lesson Plans with many activities that are only included here
- 23 page Geometry Notebook (no cutting or pasting)
- 18 Printables
- 11 No-Prep Geometry Games
- 4.6B Lines of Symmetry Task Cards (24 cards total)
- 4.7C Measuring Angles Task Cards Levels 1-4 (96 cards total)
- 4.7D Drawing Angles Task Cards (24 total)
- 4.7E Unknown Angles Task Cards (24 total)
- 24 Geometry Review Task Cards (2 versions: Print and in a Self-grading Google Form)
- Geometry Review Problem Stacks Mini Task Cards (54 total)
- 26 TEKS aligned Exit Tickets (one designed for each lesson + Bonus exit slips for additional assessment)
- 2 Assessments (10 STAAR formatted multiple choice questions each)
- Vocabulary Bunting to display in your classroom with all of the terms and definitions used in the Geometry Notebook
- 8 Journal Prompts with model responses
- Detailed Teacher Keys
This is a TEKS centered resource. These Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know about geometry to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
TEKS Covered in this Unit:
- 4.6A Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines
- 4.6B Identify and draw one or more lines of symmetry, if they exist, for a two-dimensional figure
- 4.6C Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right, and obtuse triangles
- 4.6D Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size
- 4.7A Illustrate the measure of an angle as the part of a circle whose center is at the vertex of the angle that is “cut out” by the rays of the angle.
- 4.7B Illustrate degrees as the units used to measure an angle, where 1/360 of any circle is 1 degree and an angle that “cuts” n/360 out of any circle whose center is at the angle’s vertex has a measure of n degrees.
- 4.7C Determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor
- 4.7D Draw an angle with a given measure
- 4.7E Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two non-overlapping adjacent angles given one or both angle measures
Process Standards Covered: 4.1A, 4.1C, 4.1D, 4.1E, 4.1F, 4.1G
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Erika M. said, “There is so much in this resource and it’s all easy to implement and comprehensive. This is a very well-thought out bundle and everything you need to successfully teach the unit. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jamie W. said, “Oh my goodness! I purchased this yesterday, and with a tiny bit of what I already had and the resources in this bundle, I was able to plan from now until almost Christmas! This is fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work. It is so hard to find quality TEKS aligned materials that are affordable!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Michelle F. said, “A fantastic and comprehensive bundle that allows you to reteach geometry in multiple ways.”
Check Out These Other Units and Bundles
→ 4th Grade TEKS Fractions Unit & Bundle (400+ pages)
→ 4th Grade TEKS Place Value Unit & Bundle
→ 4th Grade TEKS Measurement Unit & Bundle (300+ pages)
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.