This bundle includes the This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS. I know how precious and valuable your time is, which is why I created these units.
The math TEKS are separated into 2 main categories: Readiness Standards and Supporting Standards. We know that the Readiness Standards represent the most important content in each grade level. This helps us focus our instruction so that it isn’t a mile wide and an inch deep. We know that we need to invest more instructional time into the Readiness Standards and they need to be taught to a greater level of rigor than other standards.
Texas has designed the STAAR test to reflect this emphasis as well. The 13 Readiness Standards in 4th Grade comprise 65% of the STAAR test. The 28 Supporting Standards only make up 35% of the STAAR test.
I have carefully crafted Fun, Engaging, Rigorous units that give the Readiness Standards the additional time and depth they need!
- Save you time
- Take the stress out of your math instruction
- Keep your students engaged
- Support you as a teacher with tips and strategies
- Help you and your students look forward to math each day
- Provide materials to teach, differentiate, and reteach content
- Integrate the TEKS rather than teaching each one in isolation
- Support you in collecting & tracking data with 3 layers of assessment in every unit, plus additional exit slips and tests to use after reteach and intervention
- Keep the appropriate balance between Readiness Standards and Supporting Standards
- Keep your students on track for the rigor of STAAR
This Bundle includes 1,200+ pages of content!!!
Every Unit Includes:
- Detailed Lessons
- Notebook Pages (no cutting or gluing!)
- Daily Exit Slips with a Data Tracker
- No Prep Games
- Vocabulary Bunting
- Open Ended Journal Prompts
- STAAR Review Task cards with a Data Tracker (Print and Google Classroom Versions)
- 2 End of Unit Assessments with a Data Tracker
Each unit Includes many, many additional resources. The type of resources vary by unit, according to the nature of the TEKS included.
Here are examples of the types of additional resources included:
- PowerPoint Lessons
- Engaging Games (that require some prep work)
- Skill Specific Task Cards
- Graphic Organizers
- Hands-on Kits
- Math Tools
- Lesson Props
Student materials come in both versions!
This Year Long Bundle Includes these Units:
- Place Value
- Adding & Subtraction
- Multiplication & Division
- Data & Graphs
- Financial Literacy
This Bundle also includes these resources:
- 4th Grade TEKS Notebook Bundle
- 4th Grade TEKS Vocabulary Bunting
- 4th Grade Math TEKS Exit Slips Bundle
- 4th Grade Math TEKS Review Self-Grading Task Cards for Google Classroom
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste.