Everything you need for a TEKS centered 4th grade place value unit! This comprehensive place value bundle covers expanded notation, expanded form, comparing and ordering numbers, times 10 and one tenth place value relationships, rounding, decimal models, decimals and whole numbers on the number line, and fraction and decimal relationships. All of the worksheets, printables, games, and task cards are designed with STAAR testing in mind.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
This TEKS place value resource is also a part of the . Check it out and get everything you need to teach 4th grade math this year!
Included is a 20 day plan for teachers following the TEA year-at-a-glance. This unit also does a deep dive into the 4th grade math TEKS readiness standards. This place value unit is specifically designed for my fellow Texas TEKS teachers.
- Detailed Lesson Plans – Each day of your Place Value Unit is planned for you
- Student Notebook Pages – Engaging pages to teach every Place Value standard (all write-in, no cutting or gluing!!!)
- Interactive Google Slides Activities – Easy-to-Assign, Bright and Colorful, No Prep activities. Each activity also includes video instructions for students
- Printable Practice Pages – Place Value Worksheets to practice skills
- Journal Prompts – Questions that help students deepen their understanding
- Exit Tickets – Easily track student mastery of the standards
- STAAR formatted Unit Tests – Digital and print versions with the new STAAR item types
- Math Games – Games for your Math Stations your students will love
- Task Cards – Digital and print versions to review everything in your Place Value unit
- Place Value Charts
- Place Value Tools – Expanded Notation Cards, Number Line Rounding Tool, and more!
- Printable Manipulatives – Printable Base 10 Blocks and Place Value Discs to use if you don’t have access to those manipulatives
- Vocabulary Bunting – Visual support of Math Vocabulary
- Number and Decimal of the Day Templates – Digital and print activities to practice place value skills all year long
This is a TEKS centered resource. This Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t spend additional time sorting through what to use; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind. This resource is designed for everything your 4th graders should know about place value to be prepared for STAAR and to be successful in 5th grade and beyond.
- Representing Whole numbers and Decimals with models
- Expanded Form, Expanded Notation, Word Form
- Comparing Whole Numbers
- Comparing Decimals with models
- Place Value Relationships : x10 and one-tenth relationships
- Decimals on a Number Line
- Relating Decimals to Fractions that name tenths and hundredths
- 4.2A Interpret the place value of each position as 10 times the position to the right and as one-tenth of the value of the place to its left.
- 4.2B Represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals
- 4.2C Compare and order whole numbers to 1,000,000,000 and represent comparisons using the symbols >, <, or =
- 4.2D Round whole numbers to a given place value through the hundred thousands place
- 4.2E Represent decimals, including tenths and hundredths, using concrete and visual models and money
- 4.2F Compare and order decimals using concrete and visual models to the hundredths
- 4.2G Relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths
- 4.2H Name decimals on a number line for decimals in the tenths and hundredths
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kimberly C. said, “Too bad there is not an A++++++++ rating option! As said before this bundle is amazing and very comprehensive. I look forward to using it in with my students. I am hoping you are creating more and more bundles for other units!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SweetKattie said, “I love this math unit for place value, very comprehensive and engaging for my students. Just what I was looking for as far as organization and design. ”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kara C. said, “This is a must have product for fourth grade math! I love that this helps me supplement things that I need. I plan to buy all of the other units as well. ”
Check Out These Other Units and Bundles
→ 4th Grade TEKS Fractions Unit & Bundle (400+ pages)
→ 4th Grade TEKS Addition and Subtraction Unit
→ 4th Grade TEKS Measurement Unit & Bundle (300+ pages)
Copyright © Marvel Math
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.