Your 3rd and 4th grade students will love this Self-Checking Digital Activity that can be used with Google Classroom. Students will practice identifying Place Value relationships, including the “ten times larger” relationships. This activity is great for Distance Learning or In-class Practice and covers TEKS 3.2B 4.2A and CCSS 4.NBT.A.1.
Yes! This digital game can be accessed and used outside of Google Classroom by using the link included in the download file of this resource. Simply share that link with students in any place you share assignments. Parents can easily use the link for their children to practice this content at home.
- Link to the Digital Game File
- Optional Link to use to assign this activity to students in Google Classroom
- 25 interactive self-checking problems inside the Digital Game
- Please note that this activity is designed for practice and not assessment. Students will not have work to “turn in” after using this activity. Students receive immediate feedback after each answer, making this an excellent form of practice.
- Distance Learning Assignment
- Math Station
- Tutoring Lesson played as a group while projected on a screen
- Test Prep
3.2B: Describe the mathematical relationships found in the base-10 place value system through the hundred thousands place.
4.2A: Interpret the value of each place-value position as 10 times the position to the right and as one-tenth of the value of the place to its left.
4.NBT.A.1: Recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right.